Fill out and download the CIC@school Info Flyer.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us and let us know your requirements! We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The Robert Koch Institute recommends
The primary objectives of the test criteria in the school context include the following.
1. to adapt school operations (alternating/presence teaching) to the respective situation in the overall population and to maintain them continuously and permanently by means of adapted measures,
2. preventing outbreaks at schools, detecting them early and containing them effectively,
3. to treat cases with an increased risk of a severe course of disease in a timely manner,
4. to identify cases of disease with contact to persons belonging to a risk group at an early stage in order to prevent infection of these contact persons,
5. identify cases with increased exposure to a larger number of other persons at an early stage, and
6. prevent spread prospectively.
The Robert Koch Institute (RKI) is the government’s central scientific institution in the field of biomedicine. It is one of the most important bodies for the safeguarding of public health in Germany.
SARS-CoV-2 testing criteria for schools during the COVID-19 pandemic. Recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute for schools. 23.02.2021